An established engineering company specialising in full precision, general engineering and light fabrication are currently seeking a time served Manual Turner for a permanent position in the Teesside area.
The ideal candidate must;
- have prior experience in manual turning, particularly with mild steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous materials
- the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- be conversant in all necessary measuring equipment
- have a keen eye for detail
- be able to work under own initiative and with limited supervision
- be capable of self inspection of own work to close tolerances
- be reliable and punctual
- have the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- be flexible
- take responsibility for cleanliness and housekeeping
Programming and operating CNC machinery is desirable but NOT essential.
If you are interested in this position, please apply via the website or send your CV in by email to email@example.com. Please ensure you quote the job title and job ID number in the subject field of your email. Please allow up to 48 hours for acknowledgement of receipt of your application.
Headhunter Personnel aim to respond to ALL candidates regarding the outcome of their application but this can depend on the volume of applications received.